WBE tackled the Italian Swiss Colony Building, originally designed by Hemenway and Miller and built in 1903. It was remodeled and repurposed as an office building as part of the Levi’s Plaza Development. As a registered San Francisco Landmark, the building’s exterior facade and structure are protected by preservation guidelines. New technology (sleek LED lighting) became a strong theme due to its dark location. The base at the reception desk is back lit to fit the style. This project took four months to complete and totaled $140,000.