About the Job
The Project Coordinator will be responsible in assisting project managers with specific administrative tasks related to their assigned projects.
- Ensuring team members have the supplies and resources they need to complete their assigned tasks on time. Includes managing office supplies, printing plans and managing the plotter/ architectural printer.
- Coordinating and scheduling the delivery of plans, pre-liens, insurance documentation, subcontracts, and other project related documents using Fedex.
- Create and accurately maintain up-to-date project documentation including subcontracts, permits, business licenses, purchase orders, RFIs, submittals, close out documents, and other data entry essentials. Documents are to be uploaded in the following programs: Spectrum, Egnyte, or Plangrid.
- Facilitate effective communication between project teams and field workforce, plan weekly meetings (Mondays), and addressing any issues or concerns that arise.
- Book and manage hotel, flights, and car rental reservations for out-of- town projects and conferences/ events.
- Create labels for projects, cables, equipment etc.
- Occasional front desk phone coverage.
- Execute additional administrative or project related duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent relevant work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative and/or project coordinating role.
- Knowledge of construction industry, processes, methods, and materials.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and build positive working relationships.
Base Salary: $28/hr to 37/hr
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to providing a workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. We strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
W. Bradley Electric is proud to be one of the leading Electrical Contracting companies in the Bay Area.
If you’re considering joining our team, submit your resume for one of our open positions below.
The lively-hood and well-being of our employees and their families rank at the top of the employee satisfaction scale at WBE, so much so that these fundamentals are the foundation of our company and its culture ever since WBE, LLC was formed in 1977. WBE strives to provide a full benefits package for our co-workers and their families, which are listed on this page.
Student Loan Repayment Assistance
Matching 401k Retirement Plan
Long Term Disability Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Accounts
Beer Garden at Novato location
Gym at Novato location
Pets at work (In select locations)
Monthly birthday luncheons
Tournaments: poker, ping pong, horse shoes, kickball, cornhole, etc.
Team Building Events
Committees such as Random Acts of Kindness, Giving Committee, Green Committee and more
Three floating holidays
Company vehicles/vehicle allowance (project manager and above)
Paid 30 hours of job related training every year
Annual family holiday brunch with a visit from Santa
Semi Annual Holiday Luncheon
Semi Annual Formal Including Significant Others
Semi Annual Company Picnics/Events for Families
16 Time “Best Places to Work” Winner
Want to know what makes WBE one of the best places to work? According to Leslie Murphy, former CEO, “It’s the people. They are our greatest asset and mean so much to the company both professionally and personally. The relationships and camaraderie they share amongst themselves and with the company’s executive team keeps the environment light and fun. It is one of the things I look forward to each and every day. I feel fortunate to be surrounded by some of the most genuine, liked minded, professional, and fun people in our industry.”
We like to describe our company culture as family oriented, creative, playful, friendly, supportive, encouraging, kind, giving, and welcoming. Every year that we win this award is an honor.
Health and Wellness
WBE is an eight time winner of the North Bay Business Journal’s “Healthiest Companies in the North Bay.” Our Wellness Committee does a great job of encouraging healthy choices. There is always fresh fruit and healthy snack choices in our office provided daily as well as sponsored activities such as Tough Mudder, Color Runs, Spartan Race, and Battle Frog for everyone to participate in. Flu shots are offered yearly on site.
Customers are family
We hug our customers and aim to keep them for life. We respect them and never forget it is their choice to be with us. We use technology & priorities to respond at lightning speed to our client’s needs. Our job is to solve our clients’ problems and blow away their expectations.
We are committed to a flawless execution and won’t take short cuts on quality or safety. We train until we are experts and leaders in the industry, and then we train some more. We are flexible and learn from our mistakes. We thrive on creativity and encourage quiet time to use the left side of our brains. We value honesty and integrity.
We treat each other with respect and communicate honestly & openly. We collaborate while maintaining individual accountability. We encourage ideas to improve the company & processes.
We are family with a strong bond of loyalty and with a common goal of serving our clients. We embrace the whole person and their families. We emphasize a healthy life and work balance.
We share a mission to make an impact on our local and regional societies. We strive to mentor, give back, donate, coach and serve others so that this world is a better place because of our existence.
We believe we should have fun and play each day. We embrace humor and encourage each other to try new things. We celebrate small and we celebrate large
Training and Career Development
Professional advancement and personal growth is the cornerstone of WBE’s foundation. All employees have the opportunity to advance within our company. Whether it is through promotion, or a lateral move as a result from cross training. You will control your future at WBE. Our company offers many tools to assist you. All you need to do is provide the ambition and the talent and we will help with the rest, such as
- Paid 30 hours of job related training every year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Cross training
- Online courses
- Paid internships
- Hundreds of years of industry experience & expertise
- Diversity within our industry
- Technical and non-technical skill sets
- Mentoring program
- One on one meetings with supervisor
- Manufacturer seminars and presentations
Because WBE has multiple divisions within one company (Electrical Construction, Telecommunications, Security Control, Audio/Visual, and IT Services) there are endless possibilities for you to discover your true potential.