BUILDING INFORMATION MODELING
Cutting Edge Construction
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is essential for achieving top outcomes in today’s complex, multi-faceted construction environment. BIM involves defining and leveraging information-rich 3D models of buildings. These smart models allow multi-disciplinary teams to plan assets and make informed decisions during the pre-construction phase.
By having a single source of truth, different contractors can refer to BIM and work in tandem to build the most efficient systems where all the pieces fit together. Specifically, BIM provides a wealth of features that can aid diverse project teams in:
- Analyzing and designing systems, infrastructure, materials and more
- Boosting efficiency during the construction and/or installation process
- Streamlining collaboration and safety among multi-disciplinary teams
- Reducing budget costs and carbon emissions through precise decision-making
- Enhancing overall quality and user experience of the building
- Simulating predictive maintenance in the long term
At WBE, we’re early adopters of BIM technology in order to lead the industry and achieve the most efficient, cost-friendly and green construction results for our clients.
Whether we’re planning electrical infrastructure, Telecom, AV, DAS, Security systems or more for your building, our professional teams have 45 years of experience in utilizing cutting-edge tools like BIM for projects like yours.
Areas of Expertise
- 3D modeling, coordination and installation drawing creation
- 2D detailing
- Design support
- Autodesk CAD
- Trimble Point layout
BIM 360 Layout